At SFS, we are committed to “going beyond the list.”
Specialized Fundraising Services, Inc. (SFS) was founded as a list brokerage and list management firm with the mission of helping nonprofit organizations reach their fundraising goals. Through a variety of strategic list services, SFS links your nonprofit to committed donors and members who provide a guaranteed revenue stream to your organization ensuring long-term growth.
We are your direct marketing partner and are involved in all phases of acquisition planning and marketing for your valuable list assets. SFS works with many well known local and national nonprofit organizations in an array of fundraising areas, including national voluntary health agencies, hospitals, public television, veteran’s organizations, humane societies, children’s organizations, food banks and religious affiliated organizations.
Our top priority is to increase revenue streams for nonprofit organizations by becoming fully engaged in all phases of strategic list planning. To accomplish this priority, SFS will:
- Deliver committed donors and members to an organization, building a customer base that can provide long-term revenue and future growth.
- Manage an organization's member and donor lists by finding new sources of revenue through list sales or by reducing costs through list exchanges.
- Provide list brokerage services for a multitude of lists to maximize the effectiveness of your next mailing program.
- Tailor our deliverables to meet client needs, all supported by one cohesive team.
- Work with our clients to determine mailing dates, accurately project the success rate for your campaign and manage the merge/purge process for your donor list.
- Give the highest level of responsiveness, creativity and accountability to our clients.
We also provide these services:
Please click on the link above to learn more about our unique qualifications in each area.